Love's Labour's Won: Music & Speeches CD (2014)
Music by Nigel Hess from the 2014 RSC production directed by Christopher Luscombe.
1) Be My Love (Nigel Hess, Vocals: Harry Waller with Peter Basham, Oliver Lynes & Company)
2) Cakewalk (Nigel Hess)
3) I do much wonder...(Speech Act II Scene III Benedick - Edward Bennett)
4) Sigh No More (Nigel Hess, Vocals: Harry Waller)
5) What fire is in mine ears? (Nigel Hess, Speech Act II Scene I Beatrice - Michelle Terry)
6) Entr'acte (Nigel Hess)
7) In the Bleak Mid-Winter (Holst, arr. Nigel Hess)
8) Wedding Anthem (Nigel Hess)
9) Give not me counsel.....(Speech Act V Scene I Leonato - David Horovitch)
10) Pardon Goddess of the Night (Nigel Hess, Vocals: Flora Spencer-Longhurst & Company)
Music by Louis Applebaum from the 1961 Royal Shakespeare Company production directed by Michael Langham.
11) Sigh No More (Louis Applebaum, Tenor: Ed Harrisson)
12) Ballroom Scene - Introduction & Mazurka (Louis Applebaum)
13) Pavanne (Louis Applebaum)
14) Interlude & Bright Dance (Louis Applebaum)
15) Romantic Waltz (Louis Applebaum)
Bonus track: from the 1982 Royal Shakespeare Company production directed by Terry Hands.
16) Overture* (Nigel Hess)
*Performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra from The Food of Love CD published by Myra Music Ltd.
Rooftop vouchers - FREE UK delivery
UK delivery (up to 2kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (over 2kg) - £5.50
Overseas delivery, within EU - £6.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU - £7.50
Large/heavy item surcharge (overseas) - £25.00
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from despatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail. For European destinations this is a 5-7 day service; for the rest of the world it is a 15-20 day service. See above for shipping prices.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 5-7 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org