King Lear: Music & Speeches CD (2016)
Music by Ilona Sekacz from the 2016 Royal Shakespeare Theatre production directed by Gregory Doran.
2) 'Meantime we shall express our darker purpose...' (Speech Act I Scene I King Lear - Antony Sher)
3) 'These late eclipses in the sun and moon portend no good to us:' (Speech & music Act I Scene II Earl of Gloucester - David Troughton)
4) 'No, I will be the pattern of all patience: I will say nothing.' (Speech & music Act III Scene II King Lear, Earl of Kent & Fool - Antony Sher, Antony Byrne & Graham Turner)
5) 'When we our betters see bearing our woes...' (Speech & Music Act III Scene VI Edgar - Oliver Johnstone)
6) 'Come on, sir; here's the place. Stand still' (Speech & Music Act IV Scene VI Edgar - Oliver Johnstone)
7) 'O, let me kiss that hand!' (Speech Act IV SceneVI King Lear & Earl of Gloucester - Antony Sher & David Troughton)
Music by Michael Tubbs from the 1974 The Other Place production directed by Buzz Goodbody
9) 'The King is coming'
10) 'Love, and be silent'
11) 'We must do something, and i' th'heat'
12) 'Louder the music'
13) The Battle
14) 'Trumpets, speak!'
15) 'I'll speak a prophecy ere I go:' (Speech Act II Scene II Fool - Graham Turner)
Music Director Jan Winstone
Bass Baritone Tom Hunt
Bass Baritone/Percussion Lewis Jones
Tuba/Cimbasso/Bass Trumpet Ian Foster
Horns Mark Smith
Percussion James Jones
Keyboard/Percussion Jan Winstone
Music Director Bruce O'Neil
Trumpet Chris Storr
Percussion/Dulcimer James Jones
Percussion Tom Peverelle
Autoharp Bruce O'Neil
UK delivery (up to 2kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (over 2kg) - £5.50
Overseas delivery, within EU - £6.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU - £7.50
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from despatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail. For European destinations this is a 5-7 day service; for the rest of the world it is a 15-20 day service. See above for shipping prices.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 5-7 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org