From 1 May 2018 we are migrating our online shop to a new platform, which will enable us to offer a better and more efficient service in the future.
As a result of this change, in order to activate your 10% discount RSC Members will need to set up a new online shop account. You will only need to do this once, the first time you use the new online shop. You will need to do this even if you are currently logged into your MyRSC account. To create your new online shop account, please follow the steps below:
- When you come to complete your purchase, click the ‘RSC Member’ checkout button.
- This takes you to your MyRSC login page. Please enter your existing MyRSC login.
- You will then be asked to choose a password for your new online shop account. This does not have to be the same as your existing MyRSC password. Once you have entered your new shop password, click ‘Create My Account’.
- You will receive confirmation that your online shop account has been successfully created. Please click ‘Shop ‘Checkout’ to continue with your shop purchase.
- You will now be taken to the shop login page, where you will need to re-enter your ‘MyRSC’ username and newly created shop password. Once entered, click Sign In.
- Your discount should now have been deducted from your basket price. Click the ‘Checkout’ button to complete your purchase.
- Once your initial account set up is complete, for future visits you will be able to activate your discount by clicking ‘Shop Sign In’ from the shop homepage.