Midsummer Night's Dream: Music & Speeches CD (2016)
MUSIC BY SAM KENYON FROM THE 2016 PRODUCTION DIRECTED BY ERICA WHYMAN
2) Speech - “How happy some o’er other some can be!” Helena Act I Scene i
3) Puck’s Theme: ‘I am that merry wanderer of the night’
4) Speech - “Thou speak’st aright; I am that merry wanderer of the night.” Puck Act II scene i
5) Oberon’s Theme: ‘King of Shadows’
6) Speech - “I know a bank where the wild thyme blows...” Oberon Act II Scene i
7) Titania’s Theme: ‘Come, now a roundel’
8) Speech/Music - “Come, now a roundel and a fairy song…” Titania Act II Scene ii Lullaby – ‘You Spotted Snakes’
9) Speech - “These are the forgeries of jealousy:” Titania Act II Scene i
10) Titania’s Theme (Variation 1): ‘We Shall Chide Downright’
11) Titania’s Theme (Variation 2): ‘The fairy land buys not the child of me’
12) Titania’s Theme (Variation 3): ‘Lead him to my bower’
13) Speech - “My mistress with a monster is in love.” Puck Act III Scene ii
14) Bottom – Ousel Cock
15) Speech - “Lo she is one of this confederacy...” Helena Act III Scene ii
16) Mechanicals’ Theme
17) Titania’s Theme (Variation 4): ‘Out of this wood do not desire to go’
18) Rock the Ground
19) Speech - “When my cue comes, call me, and I will answer...” Bottom Act IV Scene i
20) Festoons – The night of our solemnities
21) Speech - “More strange than true...” Theseus Act V Scene i
23) Speech - “If we shadows have offended...” Puck Act V Scene i
MUSIC BY JONATHAN DOVE FROM THE 2002 PRODUCTION DIRECTED BY RICHARD JONES24) Puck Fairy
25) You Spotted Snakes
26) Love Scene – ‘What angel wakes me from my flowery bed?’
27) Lover’s Quartet Finale
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
UK delivery (up to 1.5kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (1.5kg - 3kg) - £5.50
UK delivery (over 3kg) - £8.00
Overseas delivery, outside EU (up to 1.5kg) - £7.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU (1.5kg - 2kg) - £25.00
Overseas delivery, outside EU (2kg - 5kg) - £30.00
For overseas orders over 5kg in weight, please contact email@example.com for shipping costs.
Please note we've temporarily paused shipments to Europe, please contact us if you need further information.
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 2-3 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you.
If you place your order on a bank holiday or weekend, we will process your order the next working day.
If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from dispatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail with a 15-20 day service.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Depending on what you've ordered, we may have to despatch your order in separate shipments.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
ALL PURCHASES SUPPORT THE WORK OF THE ROYAL SHAKESPEARE COMPANY