Richard II: Music & Speeches CD (2013)
Richard II was the first production in a new cycle of Shakespeare's History plays, directed by RSC Artistic Director Gregory Doran.
This CD features music from the current production composed by Paul Englishby, speeches performed by David Tennant, Jane Lapotaire and Michael Pennington, as well as music from the 1913 RSC production of Richard II composed by Ralph Vaughan Williams.
1. Lacrimosa (Paul Englishby)
2. Richard (Paul Englishby)
3. Finds brotherhood in thee no sharper spur? (Speech Act I Scene II Duchess of Gloucester - Jane Lapotaire)
4. In Paradisum (Paul Englishby)
5. Methinks I am a prophet new inspired (Speech Act II Sc I John of Gaunt - Michael Pennington)
6. True Born Englishman (Paul Englishby)
7. Sicut Cervus (Paul Englishby)
8. Of comfort no man speak (Speech Act III Sc II Richard II - David Tennant)
9. Bolingbroke (Paul Englishby)
10. Requiem Aeternam (Paul Englishby)
11. Eased with being nothing (Ralph Vaughan Williams)
12. Greensleeves (arr. Ralph Vaughan Williams)
13. In weeping after this untimely bier (Ralph Vaughan Williams)
14. Agnus dei (Ralph Vaughan Williams)
15. Pie Jesu, Amen (Paul Englishby)
Rooftop vouchers - FREE UK delivery
UK delivery (up to 2kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (over 2kg) - £5.50
Overseas delivery, within EU - £6.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU - £7.50
Large/heavy item surcharge (overseas) - £25.00
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from despatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail. For European destinations this is a 5-7 day service; for the rest of the world it is a 15-20 day service. See above for shipping prices.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 5-7 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org