Love's Labour's Lost: Music & Speeches CD (2014)
Music by Nigel Hess from the 2014 RSC production directed by Christopher Luscombe.
1) So Well I Love Thee (Nigel Hess, Vocals: Peter McGovern)
THE LOVE POEMS - Act IV SCENE III (Nigel Hess)
2) So sweet a kiss....(Ferdinand - Sam Alexander)
3) Did not the heavenly rhetoric of thine eye... (Longaville - William Belchamers)
4) On a day - alack the day!... (Dumaine - Tunji Kasim)
5) Entr'acte (Nigel Hess)
6) Have at you, then, affection's men at arms.... (Speech Act IV Scene III Berowne - Edward Bennett)
7) The Russians (Nigel Hess, Vocals: Peter McGovern with Sam Alexander, William Belchambers, Edward Bennett, Tunji Kasim & Roderick Smith)
8) The Nine Worthies (Nigel Hess, Vocals: Nick Haverson, John Hodgkinson, David Horovitch, Peter McGovern, Thomas Wheatley & Company. Barbershop quartet: Peter Basham, Oliver Lynes, Chris Nayak, Harry Waller)
9) Oft have I heard of you, my Lord Berowne...(Speech Act V Scene II Roasline & Berowne - Michelle Terry & Edward Bennett)
10) When Daisies Pied (Nigel Hess, Vocals: Emma Manton, Peter McGovern & Company)
Music by Raymond Leppard from the 1956 Shakespeare Memorial Theatre production directed by Peter Hall.
12) Act 1 Prelude (Raymond Leppard)
13) Entrance of Princess (Raymond Leppard, Mezzo Soprano: Anna Blount)
14) When Daisies Pied (Raymond Leppard, Soprano: Helena Raeburn)
Bonus track: from the 1993 RSC production directed by Ian Judge
15) The Tears that Swell in Me* (Nigel Hess, Tenor: Andrew Busher Baritone: Michael Dore
*Performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra from The Food of Love CD published by Myra Music Ltd.
UK delivery (up to 2kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (over 2kg) - £5.50
Overseas delivery, within EU - £6.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU - £7.50
Large/heavy item surcharge (overseas) - £25.00
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from despatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail. For European destinations this is a 5-7 day service; for the rest of the world it is a 15-20 day service. See above for shipping prices.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 5-7 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org