Henry V: Music & Speeches CD (2015)
Music and speeches from the 2015 Royal Shakespeare Company production of Henry V directed by Gregory Doran.
Music by Paul Englishby from the 2015 RSC production directed by Greg Doran.
1) ‘O, for a muse of fire...’ (Speech Act I Prologue Chorus - Oliver Ford Davies)
2) King & Country (Englishby)
3) ‘Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more…’ (Speech Act III Scene I Henry V - Alex Hassell)
4) Trumpets & Drums (Englishby)
5) ‘The poor condemnèd English…’ (Speech Act IV Prologue Chorus - Oliver Ford Davies)
6) The Cost (Englishby)
7) ‘What’s he that wishes so?’ (Speech Act IV Scene III Henry V - Alex Hassell)
8) Te Deum (Englishby)
9) ‘You English princes all, I do salute you.’ (Speech Act V Scene II Queen Isobel - Jane Lapotaire
Music by Leslie Bridgewater from the 1951 Shakespeare Memorial Theatre production directed by Anthony Quayle
10) Overture & Fanfare (Leslie Bridgewater)
11) Cheerly to sea (Leslie Bridgewater)
12) England & St George (Leslie Bridgewater)
13) English Monsters (Leslie Bridgewater)
14) Thus Comes the English (Leslie Bridgewater)
15) Battle (Leslie Bridgewater)
16) The Field of Agincourt (Leslie Bridgewater)
17) The Day is yours (Leslie Bridgewater)
18) Star of England (Leslie Bridgewater)
Music Bonus Track
19) Sneak’s Noise: Warkworth Set (Englishby)
UK delivery (up to 2kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (over 2kg) - £5.50
Overseas delivery, within EU - £6.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU - £7.50
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from despatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail. For European destinations this is a 5-7 day service; for the rest of the world it is a 15-20 day service. See above for shipping prices.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 5-7 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org