Measure for Measure: Music & Speeches CD (2019)
Music by Paul Englishby from the 2019 Royal Shakespeare Theatre Production directed by Gregory Doran
1) Main Theme
2) "What's this? What's this? Is this her fault, or mine? (Speech Act II Scene II Angelo - Sandy Grierson)
3) Salve Regina (Vocals: Hannah Azuonye, Sophie Khan Levy and Amy Trigg)
4) “To Whom should I complain?” (Speech Act II Scene IV Isabella – Lucy Phelps)
6) ‘Peace be with you’
7) ‘Take, oh take those lips away’ (Vocals: Hannah Azuonye)
8) “Be absolute for death” (Speech Act III Scene I Duke – Antony Byrne)
9) The Duke’s Return
10) “Ay, but to die, and go we know not where” (Speech Act III Scene I Claudio – James Cooney)
11) ‘Sealed in vain’
Music by Stephen Oliver from the 1974 Royal Shakespeare Theatre Production directed by Keith Hack
12) Main Theme
13) ‘I’ll be your tapster still’
14) ‘When maidens sue, men give like gods’
15) ‘The valiant heart is not whipped out of his trade’
16) ‘Take, oh take those lips away’
17) ‘What’s mine is yours, and what is yours is mine’
UK delivery (up to 2kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (over 2kg) - £5.50
Overseas delivery, within EU - £6.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU - £7.50
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from despatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail. For European destinations this is a 5-7 day service; for the rest of the world it is a 15-20 day service. See above for shipping prices.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 5-7 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com