BBC Shakespeare Collection 37 Disc Box Set: BBC, DVD (2005)
The BBC Shakespeare Collection
Due to the weight of this item, we are unable to ship outside the UK, apologies for this.
The BBC Shakespeare is a unique collection of some of the finest dramas in the English language, each production a celebration of the greatest talents in contemporary British theatre and television. These plays feature the cream of the 20th century's acting talent. Among the great actors featured in these plays are: Laurence Olivier, Brenda Blethyn, John Gielgud, Jonathan Pryce, Michael Hordern, Felicity Kendall, Diana Rigg, John Hurt, Bernard Hill, John Cleese, Zoe Wanamaker and Robert Lindsay.
Running time: 5940 minutes
Region: 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe)
Number of Discs: 37
This thirty-seven disc box set includes the following BBC Shakespeare Adaptations from the BBC series from 1978 to 1985:
1. Romeo And Juliet, - Directed by Alvin Rakoff (1978)
2. Richard II - Directed by Jane Howell (1983)
3. As You Like It - Directed by Basil Coleman (1978)
4. Julius Caesar - Directed by Herbert Wise (1979)
5. Measure For Measure - Directed by Desmond Davis (1979)
6. Henry VIII - Directed Kevin Billington (1979)
7. Henry IV: Parts I & II - Directed by David Giles (1979)
8. Henry V: Parts I & II - Directed by David Giles (1979)
9. Twelfth Night - Directed by John Gorrie (1980)
10.The Tempest - Directed by John Gorrie (1980)
11. The Taming Of The Shrew - Directed by Jonathan Miller (1980)
12. The Merchant Of Venice - Directed by Jack Gold (1980)
13. All's Well That Ends Well - Directed by Elijah Moshinsky (1981)
14. The Winter's Tale - Directed by Jane Howell (1981)
15. Timon Of Athens - Directed by Jonathan Miller (1981)
16. Antony And Cleopatra - Directed by Jonathan Miller (1981)
17. Othello - Directed by Jonathan Miller (1981)
18. Troilus And Cressada - Directed by Jonathan Miller (1981)
19. The Merry Wives of Windsor- Directed by David Hugh Jones (1982)
20. Henry VI: Parts I, II & III - Directed by Jane Howell (1983)
21. The Tragedy Of Richard III - Directed by Jane Howell (1983)
22. Cymbeline - Directed by Elijah Moshinsky (1982)
23. The Comedy Of Errors - Directed by James Cellan Jones (1983)
24. Two Gentlemen Of Verona - Directed by Don Taylor (1983)
25. Coriolanus - Directed by Elijah Moshinsky (1984)
26. The Life And Death Of King John - Directed by David Giles (1984)
27. Pericles: Prince Of Tyre - Directed by David Hugh Jones (1984)
28. Much Ado About Nothing - Directed by Stuart Burge (1984)
29. Love's Labour's Lost - Directed by Elijah Moshinsky (1985)
30. Titus Andronicus - Directed by Jane Howell (1985)
31. Hamlet - Directed by Rodney Bennett (1980)
32. King Lear - Directed by Jonathan Miller (1982)
33. Macbeth - Directed by Jack Gold (1983)
34. A Midsummer Night's Dream - Directed by Elijah Moshinsky (1981)
UK delivery (up to 2kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (over 2kg) - £5.50
Overseas delivery, within EU - £6.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU - £7.50
Large/heavy item surcharge (overseas) - £25.00
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from despatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail. For European destinations this is a 5-7 day service; for the rest of the world it is a 15-20 day service. See above for shipping prices.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 5-7 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org