Othello: Music & Speeches CD (2015)
Music by Akintayo Akinbode from the 2015 RSC production directed by Iqbal Khan.
1) Love Theme (Akinbode)
2) 'Her father loved me, oft invited me...' (Speech Act I Scene III Othello - Hugh Quarshie)
3) Musandicheme (Traditional Arr. Akinbode, with David Ajao, Nadia Albina, Ayesha Dharker, Owen Findlay, Jacob Fortune-Lloyd, Guy Hughes, Rina Mahoney, Lucian Msamati, Ken Nwosu, Jay Saighal)
4) 'That I did love the Moor to live with him...' (Speech Act I Scene III Desdemona - Joanna Vanderham)
5) Iago (Akinbode)
6) 'That Cassio loves her, I do well believe't:' (Speech Act II Scene I Iago - Lucian Msamati)
7) Party (Akinbode)
8) Canakin Clink (Akinbode, with David Ajao, Nadia Albina, Ayesha Dharker, Owen Findlay, Jacob Fortune-Lloyd, Guy Hughes, Rina Mahoney, Lucian Msamati, Ken Nwosu, Jay Saighal)
9) 'O, beware, my lord, of jealousy!' (Speech Act III Scene III Iago - Lucian Msamati)
10) Othello's Anger (Akinbode)
11) 'But I do think it is their husbands' faults...' (Speech Act IV Scene III Emilia - Ayesha Dharker)
12) Willow Song (Akinbode, Vocals - Desdemona: Joanna Vanderham, Emilia: Ayesha Dharker)
Music by George Fenton from the 1999 Royal Shakespeare Company production directed by Michael Attenborough.
13) Opening Theme (Fenton)
14) Othello's March (Fenton)
15) Knavery's Plain Face (Fenton)
16) Waltz (Fenton)
17) Iago (Fenton)
18) Closing Theme (Fenton)
Bonus Track: Music by Ann Carbutt from the 1948 Shakespeare Memorial Theatre production directed by Anthony Quayle
19) Willow Song (Carbutt Soprano - Louise Wayman)
Rooftop vouchers - FREE UK delivery
UK delivery (up to 2kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (over 2kg) - £5.50
Overseas delivery, within EU - £6.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU - £7.50
Large/heavy item surcharge (overseas) - £25.00
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from despatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail. For European destinations this is a 5-7 day service; for the rest of the world it is a 15-20 day service. See above for shipping prices.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 5-7 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org