Tempest: Music & Speeches CD (2016)
Music by Paul Englishby from the 2016 Royal Shakespeare Theatre Production directed by Gregory Doran.
1) "Be not afeard, the isle is full of noises..." (Speech Act III Scene II Caliban - Joe Dixon)
2) 'Come unto these yellow sands' (Ariel and Spirits)
3) 'Full fathom five' (Ariel and Spirits)
4) "Ceres, most bounteous lady..." (Speech Act IV Scene I Iris - Elly Condron)
5) Marriage Blessing (Masque)
6) "You do look, my son, in a moved sort..." (Speech Act IV Scene I Prospero - Simon Russell Beale)
7) Reapers' Dance (Masque Reprise)
8) "Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes and groves..." (Speech Act V Scene I Prospero - Simon Russell Beale)
9) 'Island full of noises'
10) "A solemn air, and the best comforter to an unsettled fancy..." (Speech Act V Scene I Prospero - Simon Russell Beale)
11) 'Where the bee sucks' (Ariel and Spirits)
12) "Now my charms are all o'erthrown..." (Speech Act V Scene I Prospero - Simon Russell Beale)
Music by Orlando Gough from the 2000 RSC Touring production directed by James MacDonald
13) Calm Seas
14) 'Come unto these yellow sands'
15) 'Full fathom five'
17) 'Ban ban ca Caliban'
20) 'Where the bee sucks'
Music Bonus Track:
21) 'Flamed amazement' (Englishby)
UK delivery (up to 2kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (over 2kg) - £5.50
Overseas delivery, within EU - £6.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU - £7.50
Large/heavy item surcharge (overseas) - £25.00
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from despatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail. For European destinations this is a 5-7 day service; for the rest of the world it is a 15-20 day service. See above for shipping prices.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 5-7 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com