Twelfth Night: Music & Speeches CD (2017)
Music by Nigel Hess from the 2017 Royal Shakespeare Theatre production directed by Christopher Luscombe.
2) ‘If Music Be the Food of Love, Play On’ (feat. Nicholas Bishop)
3) 'O’ mistress mine' (2017) Instrumental
4) ‘If I did love you in my master's flame’ (feat. Dinita Gohil & Kara Tointon)
5) ‘I Left No Ring With Her’ (feat. Dinita Gohil)
6) 'O’ Mistress Mine' (2017) (feat. Beruce Khan)
7) 'The Wind and the Rain' (2017) (feat. Beruce Khan, Michael Cochrane, John Hodgkinson & Vivien Parry)
8) 'Come Away, Death' (2017) [feat. Dinita Gohil & Luke Latchman]
9) ‘My Father Had a Daughter Loved a Man’ (feat. Dinita Gohil & Nicholas Bishop)
10) ‘Some Are Born Great...’ (feat. Adrian Edmondson)
11) 'Please One and So Please All' (feat. Adrian Edmondson)
12) 'Hey Robin, Jolly Robin' (feat. Beruce Khan)
14) 'O’ mistress mine' (2017) Reprise
15) 'O’ Mistress Mine' (2005) (feat. Forbes Masson)
16) 'Come Away, Death' (2005) (feat. Forbes Masson)
17) 'The Wind and the Rain' (2005) (feat. Sianed Jones & Forbes Masson)
Running Time: 33 minutes
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
UK delivery (up to 1.5kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (1.5kg - 3kg) - £5.50
UK delivery (over 3kg) - £8.00
Overseas delivery, outside EU (up to 1.5kg) - £7.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU (1.5kg - 2kg) - £25.00
Overseas delivery, outside EU (2kg - 5kg) - £30.00
For overseas orders over 5kg in weight, please contact email@example.com for shipping costs.
Please note we've temporarily paused shipments to Europe, please contact us if you need further information.
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 2-3 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you.
If you place your order on a bank holiday or weekend, we will process your order the next working day.
If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from dispatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail with a 15-20 day service.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Depending on what you've ordered, we may have to despatch your order in separate shipments.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
ALL PURCHASES SUPPORT THE WORK OF THE ROYAL SHAKESPEARE COMPANY