Two Gentlemen of Verona: Music & Speeches CD (2014)
Music by Michael Bruce from the 2014 RSC production directed by Simon Godwin.
1) Antonio's (Michael Bruce)
2) Cani e Gelati (Michael Bruce)
3) Piazza Verona (Michael Bruce)
4) Even as one heat another heat expels (Speech Act II Scene IV Proteus - Mark Arends)
5) Milano (Michael Bruce, vocals: Molly Gromadzki)
6) And why not death rather than living torment? (Speech Act III Scene I Valentine - Michael Marcus)
7) Who is Silvia (Michael Bruce, vocals Nicholas Gerard-Martin and Molly Gromadzki)
8) How many women would do such a message? (Speech Act IV Scene IV Julia - Pearl Chanda)
9) Gentle Youth (Michael Bruce)
Music by Anthony Bernard from the 1938 Shakespeare Memorial Theatre production directed by B. Iden Payne
10) First Curtain Prelude (Anthony Bernard)
11) Prelude to Act III (Anthony Bernard)
12) Prelude to Act IV Scene II (Anthony Bernard)
13) Who is Silvia? (Anthony Bernard, Baritone: Roderick Williams)
14) Your Shining Eyes (Anthony Bernard, Baritone: Roderick Williams)
15) What Mean You by that Saying? (Anthony Bernard)
16) My Love is as a Fever (Michael Bruce, vocals: Molly Gromadzki)Running time: Approx 37 minutes
UK delivery (up to 2kg) - £2.50
UK delivery (over 2kg) - £5.50
Overseas delivery, within EU - £6.50
Overseas delivery, outside EU - £7.50
Most UK orders are sent through Royal Mail packet post; this is a 3 day service from despatch. Overseas orders are sent by Airmail. For European destinations this is a 5-7 day service; for the rest of the world it is a 15-20 day service. See above for shipping prices.
We ship internationally, however certain heavy items may incur an additional charge due to the weight and final destination of the item. If this occurs we will contact you about additional postage costs.
Can I give a separate delivery and billing address?
Yes, during the checkout process you will have the option to specify both a billing and delivery address.
Can I send individual items to different addresses?
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify more than one delivery address per order. Should you need to send items to more than one address, you will need to place separate orders.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Your goods can be dispatched to any address you choose, however we are unable to add personal messages to your order.
Will I receive confirmation when my goods are shipped?
Yes; following your order confirmation we aim to process and ship your order within 5-7 days. In certain cases where your order is likely to be delayed, such as where items are out of stock, we will contact you. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking of orders
Most orders are sent by Royal Mail and do not receive a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within 14 days, and in the unlikely event you have not been contacted, please contact RSC Mail Order by emailing email@example.com